The New Lift

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My shortcoming

Recently,we have a lot of examines.Because we have midterm examine in near servals weeks.Unfortunately,I get a extremely bad grade in all tests.I am upset.I have two major shortcoming.
I do not habit in the unversity.Although I have been enter in the college 11week.I do not have a habt to make a examine all writed by English.In the college,I must to read English all day.All the test are writed by English.I can do the subject which writed by Chineses.If that subject is writed by English,maybe I can not finish that subject.The English is one my major shortcoming.The other is that I am considerably careless.I always calculate wrong in simple arithmetic.When I acquire the test from teacher.I feel extremely remorseful because my careless let me lost lots of grade.
I have to effort to study now.If I do not start to study now, maybe after this semster I will be 21 or 32.I do not wantthat thing happen.So I have to start to study now,quickly accommodate the lift in the college and more careful in the examine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home