The New Lift

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Advantages of Living in a Dormitory

Basic Composition
吳易儒
B9729046

Advantages of Living in a Dormitory
Compuster Science and Information Engineering

2008/11/25

Outline
Introduction:example five advantages of living in a dormitory.

Body
1.Save more time to go to school.
2.The expense are cheaper than outside.
3Train the ability of independency
4.Have more active with classrmates and roommates.
5.Make friend more easily.

Essay
Advantages of Living in a Dormitory

The dormitory maybe is your heaven or hell.You can have more time to active in the union,play computer no one stop you,get along with classmates more easily and have more freedom.But you become more freedom,you maybe neglect your schoolwork.
If you live in a dormitory,you can save a lot of time to go to school.The expense that live in dormitory is much cheaper than you rent the apartment outside.
Living in a dormitory is a very special experience.You can make the host by yourself.You have to clean the room,treat the meal,wash clothes and anything all by yourself.You can try to live another life.It feel jist like the adult`sl ive,so think after the university I will become a real adult.I think that I just like child now.
I am very lucky . I do not meet a lot of difficult to get along with roomates and classmates are friendly.Of course,I have few ~special~ classmate,one or two are abominable bu all is fine.This my frist time to live in dormitory.I hope that I will have a nice experience of living in a dormitory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home