The New Lift

Saturday, November 29, 2008

serious question

 I can not do one thing all a while which I am not interested.It is a serious qrestion that I can not study all a while.When I study,I can do another things for twice in five minute.Recently,the weather is very cold,it is very easily hungry. I often go to buy something to eat or go to classmate`s room to find something to eat.Sometime,I go to my classmate`s room to chat for 15 to 30minute.I persecute by this question.
It is not good that listen to muisic when you are study.I enjoy listening to music when I am studying.Because studying is considerably boring,I listen to music just for relax the nerve.But my parent talk me that it is wrong.You will distract from studying if you listen.I think that I have to adjust the habit of studying.Now,I live in dorm. When I am studing,there is a computer in front of me. I extremely easily distract because my will power is weak.If i sit in front of the computer,Imust use it.I think that it is the major problem let me distract. My will poxer is not enough.So I have to enhance my will power or I go to individual study room when I study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home