The New Lift

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Depraved


Recently , I feel that I am more and more deparced . Since I have had a progress in my physics , I spent more time playing computer , readiny the comic books and playing outside. I change back myself before . It is a serious things.If I still do not have something change ,may be I will fault again.

For example , today I play the computer all day.I feel that today is hollow . I should have to restraint myself . I always forget thehomework ,therefore I have to plan a schedule . After playing the computer , I feel extremely hollow. So I have to remind and compel myself. After all I am a student.The most important thing is studying.I have more freedom when in the college,so I have to mature that Ican make my best in schoolxork and lift.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home